The PAECs at AHS and CHS are “fraternal twins.” They look a little different on the outside, but both locations have the same capacity, classrooms, equipment and capabilities on the inside.
- Exquisite Mainstage Theaters with seating for over 680
- Flexible Black Box Theaters with seating up to 100 in any configuration
- Brilliant acoustics; cutting edge lighting, sound and projections technology; full fly gallery
- Pristine dressing rooms and green rooms; professional costume and scene shops
- Multi-level lobbies perfect for art displays and receptions
- Professional box office and concessions facilities
The PAECs are environmentally friendly “green” buildings and have won numerous design awards, including a 2012 AIA / SFV Award for Design Excellence and a 2011 Los Angeles Business Council Architectural Award.
With a commitment to high-quality programming, we strive to provide an optimum learning and performance environment that demonstrates our belief in the importance of the performing arts as part of our daily lives. The arts are a vital component of life-long education that enables us to connect to one another in a global society, fosters collaboration and creative problem-solving, and inspires the development of new ideas to move the world forward.
To be a cultural hub for the arts, education and broad participation where the lives of students and the greater community are enriched; innovation and creativity are celebrated; cultural understanding is fostered; and where our students are prepared to be the leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs of the future.
A-PAEC (on the campus of Agoura High School)
28545 W. Driver Ave., Agoura Hills, CA
A-PAEC Mainstage Theater on the campus of Agoura High School
A-PAEC Blackbox Theater on the campus of Agoura High School
C-PAEC (on the campus Calabasas High School)
22855 W. Mulholland Hwy., Calabasas, CA
C-PAEC Mainstage Theater on the campus of Calabasas High School
C-PAEC Blackbox Theater on the campus of Calabasas High School